Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So You Finally Want To Buy A Domain Name

So you finally made the decision to buy a domain name. There are so many places you can purchase a domain name. I myself use godaddy. Millions of people use godaddy to purchase domain names. I have used others, but they tend to be one of the premier domain registrars. They also offer great sales from time to time and have reasonable prices. Godaddy are represented by that incredibly gorgeous Danica Patrick, so how could you go wrong?

Although, as i say this i started other places first, cheaper places first. I started with a free domain service. I couldn't afford to purchase a domain name, which may sound ridiculous but i was broke. So i used freewebs, they have some good site making software. Although your domain is a sub-domain. Web hosting is also exspensive but if you can afford it then there are alot of places that will give you a free domain with the purchase of hosting registration. I personally have used godaddy and a place called dreamhost for my domain hosting, and domain name registration. I recommend either one for both buying domain names, and hosting. I hope i helped you make a good decision.

No comments: