Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why U Must Buy A Domain Name!

One of the incredibly popular waves of the future is something you can do from the comfort of your home. What I'm referring to is buying a domain name. There are still million if not billions of available domain names to choose from on the net. People who are interested in developing there own blog or site need a good domain name. Buying domain names are not as hard as some people think. My parents can do it, and boy are they pathetically computer illiterate.

Companies these day are acquiring domain names in a panicked hurry, and many are paying hundreds, thousands, and maybe up to a million per domain. So if you register a domain, and never use it, it could still be worth something. I think i heard some case where this guy was paid over $100,000 for a singular domain name. I myself have bought at least 5 domain names. I use them for my various sites. Domain name registration is not only easy, but i fond entertaining. Its always interesting to "me" to see what domain names are available, and what are taken. You would not believe some of the domain names people have registered. Well to the point of this article, go buy a domain name, but make it an awesome one!